What do you most need help with?
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I hire a Google Sheets / Apps Script expert?
- Convenience - You'll save a lot of time. Your questions will be answered directly, you won't have to spend time searching for an answer online, and you'll avoid all of the trial and error getting to a solution. Experts are also able to offer advice and solutions that you may not have thought of on your own.
- Financial Clarity - You'll always know what your financial commitment will be without any surprises.
- Efficiency - The experience of my expert partners covers many different use cases and industries. By working with them, your team will sidestep the headaches and costly mistakes that come with learning.
- Expertise - Often, new Google Sheets or Apps Script users will pick up bad habits and won't design systems in an optimal way. This can lead to a solution that's hard to use and manage. Experience allows an expert to optimize solutions, saving you from trouble down the line and eliminating redundancies.
- Training - Employers expect their staff to learn Google Sheets or Apps Script on their own. In such cases, it's very common for staff to then misuse the platform and miss key information because they don't know where to look. Not only will an expert set up a solution for your needs, but they'll teach your team how to use it as well.
My expert partners specialize in Google Sheets and Apps Script because they feel it is the best option out there for most people. The Google-backed platform is reliable, trusted, and allows me to create powerful solutions that save businesses hundreds of hours.
How much does it cost?
The cost of a project depends on the specific needs for your project and the outcome it's able to deliver for your business.
To pursue custom development you should be comfortable with a budget from US$1k for smaller projects up to US$10k+ for complex business automations.
If you're looking to make a smaller investment, you may want to pursue hourly consulting services to help you as you build your own solution.
How do I guarantee this will work for me?
If you have a clearly defined problem that Google Sheets and/or Apps Script can help you to solve, I'm confident my experts can deliver strong results, just as they have for many happy clients.
How long will it take?
The timeline of solution delivery varies depending on:
- the specific needs of your project
- my availability at the time
On average, I try to deliver a completed build within 6 weeks.
Depending on availability, some clients may need to wait a week or two before getting started.
I'm not an expert. How do I know I will be able to use it?
There is a lot to know about Google Sheets and Google Workspace.
That's exactly why an expert service is so valuable.
My partners build simple, easy-to-use systems that run on autopilot (to whatever extent is possible).
But they don't just build your project and leave you to it. They then invest time showing you how to use it, providing you with detailed instructions, and making you feel comfortable with your new business tool.
What if something breaks and I can't fix it?
Your team can complete training to help them develop the ability to diagnose and fix any issues that come up.
You can also take up the opportunity to receive ongoing support.
How will I train my team?
Depending on the package you buy, it can include additional training calls for your team and instructions you can use for training in the future.
What industries do your partners consult with?
Due to the widespread popularity of Google Sheets, clients come from a wide variety of industries. All of them are happy with the solutions provided.
I can't afford to have my project built. Are there cheaper alternatives?
Have you considered hourly consulting?
With a smaller investment the team will do their best to get you started and point you towards the necessary resources so you can build your project yourself.