Do you need expert help with Google Sheets?
Get help building easy-to-use spreadsheets that automate your business and organize your data so you can save time and focus on growing your business.HIRE AN EXPERT
Please only reach out if you intend to engage an expert.
HOW CONSULTING CAN HELP YOU
You'll find my expert partners are flexible and willing to adapt to your requirements. Here are some of their services:
- Spreadsheet optimisation and troubleshooting: If needed, they can start by reviewing your existing spreadsheets to make sure they're functioning, well-structured, and optimized. They can help to streamline and consolidate your spreadsheets so your data is central and accessible.
- Build new Google Sheets: Need help with a new spreadsheet but you're not sure where to start? They can build and test new spreadsheets that fit into existing workflows while minimizing user input and effort.
- Connect to third-party tools through APIs: Have you got important data that needs to be analyzed in third-party software? An expert can get that data out of the cloud and into a spreadsheet so you can get what you need from it.
- Visualize data: Once data collection and organization is taken care of, they can set up visualizations and dashboards to improve business decision-making. Let your data literally show you what your next steps should be.
- Video instructions and maintenance: They can provide documentation of each spreadsheet so you (and your team) understand how it works and can make changes to it going forward. Alternatively, they can help to maintain and make changes in the future if needed.
- Ongoing support: As you may be making a significant change to how your company operates, they want to make sure you succeed in the long-run. They offer ongoing packages to support you over time.
Start by telling them about what you need. They'll assess what they can do for you and move forward from there.
WHAT GOOGLE SHEETS CAN DO FOR YOU
Spreadsheets are used in just about every business on the planet.
Today, Google Sheets takes spreadsheets to the next level by allowing seamless collaboration and connectivity. Your whole team can use a single spreadsheet at the same time with all changes automatically saved and backed up to the cloud.
That's not all.
Google Sheets exists within the Google Workspace ecosystem. That means business automations can occur in and between Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Forms.
For example, a potential client filling out a Google Form could trigger the creation of a Google Calendar event, the sending of an email to your team, and the drafting of a proposal with their details populated automatically.
Automations like these can add up to HUGE productivity gains.
Think about this:
Your contribution adds thousands of dollars of value to your business every week.
A repetitive task that takes 10 minutes every day costs you one week across a year:
10 minutes * 5 business days * 48 business weeks = 2400 minutes = 40 hours
An expert can make that 10-minute task happen automatically, saving you weeks of your time and thousands of dollars for years to come.GET IN TOUCH
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
I have a lot of data but don't know how to organize it.
Data organization and analysis can be daunting when it just keeps flooding in. My expert partners will help to build spreadsheets that can get your data working for you, not against you.
I have a spreadsheet that's broken!
No problem, as a Google Sheet Developer, an expert can jump in and fix those formulas so you'll be up and running in no time.
I want to automate a time-consuming and repetitive process.
Google Workspace is awesome and there's an almost limitless amount of things you can automate within it. Experts will help you to explore automation opportunities so that you can cut down on tedious and repetitive tasks.