Do you need help with Google Sheets?
Get help building easy-to-use spreadsheets that automate your business and organize your data so you can save time and focus on growing your business.
Start now by booking an introductory call.BOOK INTRODUCTORY CALL
Please note these meetings are for potential clients. I ask that you do not book unless you intend to explore my services.
Hi 👋 I'm Kieran
I'm a Google Sheets Consultant and Developer.
You should also know that I'm a spreadsheet and automation addict.
I help businesses, big and small, get organized and automated using the power of Google Sheets and the Google Workspace environment.
I'd love to meet you and see how I can help you save time and money!
HOW CONSULTING CAN HELP YOU
When you work with me, you're dealing with someone who’s flexible and willing to adapt to your requirements. Here are some of my services:
- Spreadsheet optimisation and troubleshooting: If needed, we can start by reviewing your existing spreadsheets to make sure they're functioning, well-structured, and optimized. I can help to streamline and consolidate your spreadsheets so your data is central and accessible.
- Build new Google Sheets: Need help with a new spreadsheet but you're not sure where to start? I can build and test new spreadsheets that fit into existing workflows while minimizing user input and effort.
- Connect to third-party tools through APIs: Have you got important data that needs to be analyzed in third-party software? I can get that data out of the cloud and into a spreadsheet so you can get what you need from it.
- Visualize data: Once data collection and organization is taken care of, I can set up visualizations and dashboards to improve business decision-making. Let your data literally show you what your next steps should be.
- Video instructions and maintenance: I can provide video walkthroughs of each spreadsheet so you (and your team) understand how it works and can make changes to it going forward. Alternatively, I can help to maintain and make changes in the future if needed.
- Ongoing support: As you may be making a significant change to how your company operates, I want to make sure you succeed in the long-run. When you work with me I include complimentary 30-day support and 3 and 6-month check-ups to support you over time.
Start by booking an introductory call. On the call, I can learn more about your requirements, you can meet me and we can work out whether we’re a good fit for one another. I'll then send you a no-obligation proposal that addresses the specific problems and objectives that you'd like to work on.
What people say about my spreadsheets
Before we met Kieran, we were in spreadsheet hell.
He knew the exact formulas to create our sheets in a scalable way so things wouldn't break as data flooded in.
He was responsive and super quick to turn things around.
Kieran really is a spreadsheet ninja.
James Moore | The Digital Pipeline
WHAT GOOGLE SHEETS CAN DO FOR YOU
Spreadsheets are used in just about every business on the planet.
Today, Google Sheets takes spreadsheets to the next level by allowing seamless collaboration and connectivity. Your whole team can use a single spreadsheet at the same time with all changes automatically saved and backed up to the cloud.
That's not all.
Google Sheets exists within the Google Workspace ecosystem. That means business automations can occur in and between Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Forms.
For example, a potential client filling out a Google Form could trigger the creation of a Google Calendar event, the sending of an email to your team, and the drafting of a proposal with their details populated automatically.
Automations like these can add up to HUGE productivity gains.
Think about this:
Your contribution adds thousands of dollars of value to your business every week.
A repetitive task that takes 10 minutes every day costs you one week across a year:
10 minutes * 5 business days * 48 business weeks = 2400 minutes = 40 hours
I can make that 10-minute task happen automatically, saving you weeks of your time and thousands of dollars for years to come.BOOK INTRODUCTORY CALL
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
I have a lot of data but don't know how to organize it.
Data organization and analysis can be daunting when it just keeps flooding in. I'll help to build spreadsheets that can get your data working for you, not against you.
I have a spreadsheet that's broken!
No problem, as a Google Sheet Developer, I'll jump in and fix those formulas so you'll be up and running in no time.
I want to automate a time-consuming and repetitive process.
Google Workspace is awesome and there's an almost limitless amount of things you can automate within it. I'll help you to explore automation opportunities so you can cut down on tedious and repetitive tasks.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE SHEETS AND AUTOMATIONS I'VE BUILT
- Generate quotes as PDFs when a Google Form is submitted that are then emailed to a salesperson and saved in a Google Drive folder under the potential client's name.
- Automate billable hours and KPI tracking by pulling team data from project management software before analyzing it using spreadsheet formulas.
- Track leads through a sales funnel and remind sales people to follow up with prospects that are cooling off.
- Digitise and automate a previously paper-based delivery tracker that automated billing and the collection of important statistics for insurance purposes.
- Connected two third-party tools through APIs by bringing data from the first into a Google Sheet before analyzing it and updating the second with the new data. Allowing a team to focus on clients who needed it most.