Do you need expert help with Google Apps Script?
Get help developing Google Apps Script automations for your business so you can save time and focus on growing your business.HIRE AN EXPERT
Please only reach out if you intend to engage an expert.
HOW A DEVELOPER CAN HELP YOU
You'll find my expert partners are flexible and willing to adapt to your requirements. Here are some of their services:
- Automation optimisation and troubleshooting: If needed, they can start by reviewing your existing automations to make sure they're functioning, well-structured, and optimized.
- Build new automations: Need help with a new automation but you're not sure where to start? They can build and test new automations that simplify existing workflows while minimizing user input and effort.
- Connect to third-party tools through APIs: Have you got important data in third-party software? They can get that data out of the cloud and automate its analysis so you can get what you need from it.
- Instructions and maintenance: They can provide documentation of each automation so you (and your team) understand how it works and can make changes to it going forward. Alternatively, they can help to maintain and make changes in the future if needed.
- Ongoing support: As you may be making a significant change to how your company operates, they want to make sure you succeed in the long-run. They offer ongoing packages to support you over time.
Start by telling them about what you need. They'll assess what they can do for you and move forward from there.
WHAT GOOGLE APPS SCRIPT AUTOMATIONS CAN DO FOR YOU
Google Workspace takes business tools to the next level by allowing seamless collaboration and connectivity. Your whole team gets access to a suite of tools and can access and edit all documents at the same time with all changes automatically saved and backed up to the cloud.
That's not all.
When paired with Google Apps Script, the Google Workspace ecosystem allows for business automations in and between Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, and Google Forms.
For example, a potential client filling out a Google Form could trigger the creation of a Google Calendar event, the sending of an email to your team, and the drafting of a proposal with their details populated automatically.
Automations like these can add up to HUGE productivity gains.
Think about this:
Your contribution adds thousands of dollars of value to your business every week.
A repetitive task that takes 10 minutes every day costs you one week across a year:
10 minutes * 5 business days * 48 business weeks = 2400 minutes = 40 hours
An expert can make that 10-minute task happen automatically, saving you weeks of your time and thousands of dollars for years to come.GET IN TOUCH
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
I want to automate a time-consuming and repetitive process.
Google Apps Script is amazing and there's an almost limitless amount of things you can automate within it. An expert can help you to explore automation opportunities so you can cut down on tedious and repetitive tasks.
I have an automation that's broken!
No problem, as Google Apps Script Developers, my expert partners can jump in and fix those formulas so you'll be up and running in no time.
I have a lot of data but don't know how to organize it.
Data organization and analysis can be daunting when it just keeps flooding in. An expert will help to build spreadsheets that can get your data working for you, not against you.